Out of all third-party streaming applications, Titanium TV is the one that enjoys positive feedback from the users on all the aspects. Be it the availability of content, user interface, or playback, the third-party app scores high.
These issues, howsoever critical they might sound, have simple fixes and, in this post, we are going to discuss the same with you. check out: Titanium TV APK Download on FireStick & Fire TV – Complete Guide.
- 1 Fix Titanium TV Crashing/Installation & Subtitles Errors
Fix Titanium TV Crashing/Installation & Subtitles Errors
However, lately, users are reporting buffering/not installing, subtitles, and crashing issues with Titanium TV. So here are the fixes for the same.
Titanium TV Subtitles Not Working [FIX]
- Please launch Titanium TV application and look out for a title that you wish to watch. Make sure that the default player is ‘Yes Player.’
- When you set up the default player as ‘Yes Player,’ you will get an option to ‘Play with Subtitles.’
- Tap on that option and a list of subtitle tracks will come up in front of you. Choose ‘English’ and you are good to go.
- If this doesn’t work, Try changing the default video player that you are using for playback on Titanium TV.
Titanium TV APK Crashing on Android [FIX]
- Please navigate to Settings > Apps > Titanium TV.
- Click on ‘Clear Cache.’
- Reboot your Android mobile device and launch Titanium TV once again.
⇒ On the other hand, if you are facing crashing issues only while playing a few titles, it means either the links for those titles are corrupt or those titles are not available for playback in your country. Hence, you need to subscribe to a good VPN service to stream those titles.
⇒ If the crashing issues started after you have performed an update, it means that the current version of Titanium TV is not compatible with your Android device. In this case, please revert back to the version prior to the update.
Titanium TV Not Installing/Unable to Install [FIX]
If you are unable to install Titanium TV on your Android device, the issue lies in the fact whether you are relying on correct installation steps or not. For your convenience, we have attached our guide on ‘How to Install Titanium TV’ here that has the updated installation steps. Please go through the same and we believe that you won’t face installation issues again.
Best Alternatives: Titanium TV Alternatives – Similar Apps UPDATED.
Titanium TV Streaming Not Working/Buffering Issues [FIX]
You are liable to face buffering issues if your internet connectivity is on the downside. Please check the same.
If your internet connectivity is fine, it means the content that you are trying to watch is not available in your region. Simply subscribe to a good VPN to get rid of the issues.
Do you have an Ad Blocker installed? If yes, please disable the same and then try streaming on Titanium TV. Sometimes, Ad Blockers are the reasons streaming doesn’t work on third-party apps.
FIX Titanium TV Crashing, Subtitles Error, Buffering/Not Installing Errors
So, these were the common issues being faced by the users of Titanium TV along with their fixes. If you are still facing issues with Titanium TV, please drop us a note in the comments section provided below.