Terrarium and Morpheus were the two joint leaders in the field of streaming applications. After the shutting down of Terrarium and Morpheus, several of their clones tried to take over the throne. However, only a few reached close to being the king of streaming applications. Out of these few, the name of Titanium TV comes on the top. Titanium TV picked up from the point where Terrarium TV left the race. If you used to utilize Terrarium, you will absolutely fall in love with Titanium TV, as it is a healthy upgrade over Terrarium.
You can install Titanium TV on Android smartphones, Android TV Box, Windows PC/Laptop, and even on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV. With subtitles support a part of Titanium TV and the presence of HD Content, watching your favorite movies on the big screen of your television becomes a treat with Titanium TV. The development team of Titanium TV adds new content to the application regularly. Hardly, there will be any movie or TV series, which is not available on Titanium TV application. However, if you do happen to find across a title, which is not present in the application, you can ask the development team to add the same on a priority basis.
Install Titanium TV on Firestick/Fire TV [Downloader Application]
In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to download and install Titanium TV on Firestick/ Fire TV. After installing Titanium TV on Firestick, make sure you install MX Player as well.
Titanium TV APK on FireTV/Firestick
|App Name||Titanium TV APK|
|Tutorials at||Titanium TV Blog|
This is because, in order to play the content from Titanium TV on Firestick, you require MX Player. Going forward, the following are the steps to install Titanium TV on Firestick.
- Since Titanium TV is a third-party application; it is not available on the Amazon App Store. Hence, prior to initiating the download and installation steps, please navigate to Settings -> My Device or Fire TV -> Developer Options -> Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Turn on the option of ‘Apps from Unknown Sources.’
Now, you are all set to download and install Titanium TV on Firestick/Fire TV. Proceed with the steps mentioned below.
- Go ahead and launch Search from the main menu of your Firestick/Fire TV.
- Conduct a search for ‘Downloader Application.’
- A list of applications will come up in front of you. From the, please select the ‘Downloader Application.’ If you are unable to recognize the application, it has an orange colored icon with a download arrow.
- After identifying the application, please download, and install the same on your Firestick/Fire TV.
- After the successful installation of the Downloader App, launch the same. When you launch the application for the first time, the application will require your permission to access media and files on your device. Please tap on
- You will notice a menu on the left-hand side of the application. Tap on the Home. Thereafter, on the right, you will notice an option to enter the URL.
- Type in the following URL [https://titaniumtv.org/apk] and hit ‘Go.’
- Now, Titanium TV APK will download on your Firestick/Fire TV.
- After the APK File downloads, Firestick will launch the file automatically.
- A window will come up in front of you asking whether you desire to install Titanium TV on Firestick/Fire TV or not. Please tap on ‘Install.’
- After the installation is over, you will see an ‘App Installed’ message.
- Tap on ‘Done’ to navigate back to the Downloader Application.
- You will get a pop up asking whether you wish to delete the APK file or not. Please go ahead and delete the same from your Firestick/Fire TV in order to save space.
Final Words –Download Latest Titanium TV on Firestick/Fire TV
Now, before you launch Titanium TV, you require installing MX Player. Using the ‘Downloader Application’ itself, you can download and install MX Player. After installing MX Player, launch Titanium TV and start streaming your favorite titles. If you are stuck anywhere during the installation steps, please reach out to us via the comments section provided below. We will help you identify and fix the issue.